The Answer

July 2014
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2014
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 

Unopened gifts
.
You would think
[All this sound
All this music
Literature
Classical art
Education
Love
Big family
And flowers]
That I would be a man by now
But I'm still just blowing in the wind.
11/15/2019
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 
.
.
.
.
This post is made up of three separate pieces I feel go well together. All three works either mention wind, or provide an answer, even if in the form of a question, of sorts in their own way. 
I also recently created a music playlist with Elvis Presley singing a version of Blowin' in the Wind. So there is that too.

So, in short, this collection is about the navigating soul or spirit. And about being like water, no matter how hard life gets. And about middle age somehow, even though two of the three pieces I created while in my 30s. Perhaps back then I was looking into the future. Or just that I'm still wading now in my early 40s learning and relearning. There is a possibility it's about a friend and not a portrait of me at all. I think both. Or perhaps all this is about the past, I tend to think my written work often is. Thanks

Comments

Popular Posts